Saturday, June 05, 2010

Could It Be?

I had a sonogram on Wednesday and called my Dr to get the results on Thursday.

Ladies and Gentlmen, it looks like I am OFF bed rest!!!! I have still been advised to take it easy! And I won't know all my restrictions until my Dr's appt Monday with Dr. K. But no blood clots are a green light to get off the couch and resume normal activities :)

Of course, I immediatley hung up with the nurse and went to run 50,000 errands, and did myself in- pedicures, lunch and Hobby Lobby wiht mom, then Friday Sam Moon, laundry, shoe store, Justice with Zoe. but I am slowly learning to pace myself. What an odd feeling it is, to want to do SO much, and not be able to physically keep up with it all!

Sorry dear blog- you may be seeing less of me, but I have grown to love you!!

As Zoe would say "Peace out yall!" Double chest pump and a peace sign.

No comments: