Sunday, June 06, 2010

Aubrey's Baby Shower

Saturday, my beautiful friend Lacey and my beautiful sister Jennifer threw Aubrey and I a baby shower. I don't have any pics yet, but will add a few when I get them.

It was incredible. The "theme" was pink and chocolate (the colors we have chosen for Aubrey's nursery/corner of the master suite). The cake was this awesome over the top 2 layer banana cake with pink and chocolate fondant- WOW! It was so rich and yummy, three bites in, I thought Aubrey was gonna kick a hole in my lungs with delight! That girl loves her bananas!!

The decorations were so cute and the food so yummy. Even the little girls all got cups of candy with little baby things in them. I can't wait to show pics!

It was great being surrounded by so many strong and sweet women. Everyone of them bought Aubrey the cutest sweetest softest things. I have never seen more pink outfits in my life (except maybe at Zoe's shower 11 years ago).

Aubrey now has her crib set (It is ADORABLE), bathtub, pack and play, diapers, numerous outfits and enough lovies and diapers to see her through!

I felt so blessed and so tired after the party! It was great to be with family and friends and celebrate the upcoming arrival of our Aubrey!

No comments: