Monday, July 02, 2007

The kids are back!


The kids arrived safely back from Kansas today! I think they have grown! Aaron thinks I am crazy! I'll let you be the judge:


Next to Kayla and Ash they look extremely grown up! They had an amazing time!! And I am not the least bit suprised! Jennifer makes people feel so at home and takes extra special care of the people that are in her home! She makes everyday exciting and is encouraging and loving! That is the kind of mom that we grew up with. Always the first to get up and start breakfast, or get you blanket and popcorn just as the movie was starting. Our mom was the kind of mom that when we were little outside playing with friends she would straighten our room, make our beds with our favorite toys positioned just so on top of the covers, and our slippers ready for us to climb into. Or when we came home from school she would have a surprise for us, all set up just waiting for us to notice. These women are gifted in the caring of others..........Wait, now I wanna go to Kansas!! tee hee. I am SUPER glad they are home!!

No comments: