Monday, June 11, 2007

Wedded Bliss

I am the happiest girl in the world! Today is my first day back at work since The Big Day, and I feel rested, tan, full of love and kisses, and so completely blessed. My husband is at work, the kids are with grandpa, Jennifer is still in town, and things are looking about as perfect as I imagined.



The wedding. I am sitting here amongst checks to post, and leases to type, and my mind keeps drifing to all the amazing details of the wedding. The little tiny lights above us as we danced for the first time as husband and wife. Everyones smiling faces. The flower girls dancing there hearts out with the boys. Zoe guitar solo during Def Lepord's 'Pour some sugar on me'. Aaron getting chocked up in the hallway after seeing his dad cry. The kids gleeful smiles and teary eyes after the cermony with their new dad. The silent hand squezzes Aaron and I shared as we recited vows and listened to Doug speak of God's plan for us. Sid pulling the rings out of his tuxedo pocket at just the right moment. The look on Aaron's face when he saw me coming around the corner. The smell of Aaron's aftershave as we danced, and laughed and spun around the dance floor, happy and dizzy, all at the same time. All the bridesmaids looking so beautiful and thoughtful about the future. The groomsmen looking at the bridesmaids. My mom looked georgeous. The most beautiful I have ever seen. Pam and Dellis covering us with kisses and wishing us farwell as we ran to the car. The fragrant smell of roses, in the girls bouquets and petals being tossed over our heads as we ran to the car.

Wedded bliss. Now this is what God intented. This is perfection.

Pictures coming soon, I promise.......

1 comment:

McRand said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.