Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Soaking up the sun

I had a few days off work before I had to come back and spent some quality time with the kids and Jennifer and her girls, and of course mom laying around the pool. Mom is doing a lot better. She is such a patient kind hearted woman. I know she has enjoyed having Jennifer here to hlep her, and Jennifer and my mom are both very natural care givers. They know how to make whom ever they are helping feel like the most important thing.

Jennifer and her girls are going back to Kansas on Friday and they will be really excited to see there dad (Kelly has been without Jennifer for way tooo long, I am sure he misses them). We will miss them so much, though. I love having Jennifer around. I love spending time at the pool with her and our kids. We are such best friends. I keep thinking to myself "it could be this way every weekend if she still lived here." But, we will see each other again before too long. The kids are supposed to go spend a week with her later in the summer.

Aaron and I are packing up the apartment everyday this week while the kids are at VBS at FOTP. We have been really productive, considering how tired we are from working all day. Aaron is really glad that he took some time off from school this summer. I just pray that there was a way for me to work, and he go to school really full time, so he could hurry and get through it all. We are suppose to close on the house Friday.

The kids have not even seen the inside of the house!! They are so excited! I told them the walls have been painted gray, but we could paint them a different color. "Turquoise!" Zoe shouts! "I gotta have turquoise!!" Hmmmmm.....where does she get that from?

No comments: