Tuesday, October 10, 2006

O Praise Him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpVsF4W8V2Y

This video was played at church on Saturday night when Aaron was baptized, and at first I thought the video was wierd, but by the end, I wasnted to stand up and cheer for that guy. I can't quit thinking about that video. We have all been there at that moment of worship where we feel like getting down on our knees, but most of don't display that outward worship. I can't explain it. It reminded me of Aaron and what he was going through that night, renewing his relationship with God and how special each and every relationship with God is. The kids saw the video and Aaron get baptized and I think bout how all that moved their hearts and affected them.

God is in everything around us.
God is good.

Things have been so amazing. The kids and I have been spending so much quality time together. Yesterday I tried to teach them both at the same time how to ride their bikes with out trainging wheels. I know, I know. 7 and 8 is a little old, but hey, I'm slowing down remember! There learning styles are so different and Zoe is really trying hard and Sid is frusterated and I'm keeping my cool. It was great. Great bonding! I realized I am not a very patient teacher, and bless there hearts, they tried so hard. Sid almost got it, before crashing and deciding bike riding is not for him.

"Only loosers ride bikes,"he said as he threw his bike across the parking lot.

I had to muffle my smile. He is so strong and so stubborn. I helped him pick up his bike and he looked around to see if anyone was around, then burried his head right under my chest and sobbed. It broke my heart. I hugged him back! We put the bikes up and went inside for some pumpkin cookies and snuggled on the couch. Some people may think this mama is to soft with her boy, and maybe I am. But he went to bed with a smile on his face, and told me he would try again tommorow.

Zoe woke up this morning and told me she woke herself up because in her dream she was singing 'Do you know the Muffin Man'. How precious is she. I am one blessed mama!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

You my dear are an AMAZING WOMAN OF GOD! God is so using you to affect other women you come accross. I tell the world that this Woman is amazing. You have have a Kingdom focus in raising your family to know and love the Lord and he will bless you in doing that. I am so excited you met Aaron. God is Love!

I love you girl.