Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Two Became One

Aaron and I have been married for 3 years today.

I am so in love with my husband, it is no secret.

And he is equally mesmerized by me.


You know that thing that people talk about when you find your soul mate, when you find the person that you are meant to spend the rest of your life with they say: "You'll just know!"? We got that.


You know the feeling you get when you are in complete, humble awe of God's love for you? We got that too.


You know the scene in a movie that make you cry at the pure way the screenwriter has captured what LOVE truly is? We got that covered.


You know the feeling that comes over you during your favorite love song, with soul touching lyrics that talk about how life is all about the one you love? Thats where we live.


Do you ever see the cute old couples that hold hands, and still pray together at the resturaunt and he stands when she heads to the restroom and she picks out all the little pieces of pepper that he doesn't like? Thats where we are headed.


Have you ever known what it truly means to complete another person? We are there.


Aaron and I know each other through and through.

We continue to be one upon OUR rock Jesus Christ as we complete our lives together.

I give my all to him, and he gives his all to me.


Aaron you mean everything to me, I honestly love you today and always.

Looking forward to our date tonight!

...a man shall be joined to his wife ...and they become one.......Genisis 2:24

No comments: