Sunday, May 02, 2010

Visions of Summer

One thing is certain.

If I ever get OFF bed rest, you will be find me in the swimming pool this summer.

I think when mama's realize that they are going to have a summer baby they instantly think of all those celebrities that have been caught by the paparazzi at the beach in there 2 piece swimsuits, all tan with those long, long legs. They make pregnancy look like a cute fashion accessory.

I on the other hand do not have long legs, or a tan. But I do have dreams. And one of those dreams is to be submerged in nice cool water this July. Again, if I am off bed rest by then.

And since I have TIME on my hands at the moment, I thought I would research cute maternity Swimsuits online. I am not sure if I can through with buying one online. Who knows if it will fit and support where I need support?

On the other hand I don't think physically standing under the harsh florescent lights of a changing room at the mall is going to make me feel any better about my purchase.

My instinct is to buy a solid color suit- I think patterns will make me look more spread out. (and my girlfriend Lacey advised me NOT to buy red- for fear I will look like Mr Koolaid- thanks for the tip Lacey!)

Here is what I have found so far:


I think this one is a good length, cause my butt isn't really showable at the moment. The halter gives me the impression tha it has good support, but some halter are saggy.
I really like the aqua colored one, but these girls don't even really look pregnant. And I am not sure there is enough bra support. I do like the chocolate bow though.

I will more than likely not be wearing the cowboy hat. And again, is she even pregnant?
This one might get mistaken for a nightie.... but I like the length.
Hmmm.

Let me know ladies, what you wore for a maternity suit in the Texas summer heat, and feel free to vote on which suit you like in the comments sections.






No comments: