Thursday, June 21, 2007

I feel like dancin!!

"Good things come to those who wait!"
We closed on our house yesterday! It seemed like that was never going to happen!! What was I freaking out about? Nothing! I was actually very calm about the whole thing! Just ask Aaron! I was NOT calling him all the time to find out if he had talked to anyone! I did NOT throw a fit when the date got pushed back more than once!!! Ha ha! Okay, who am I trying to fool! But, NOW we have the house. Just like Aaron said, "Everything will be alright!!" I wish I had his amazing patience! Nothing seems to phase him. God put him in my life to teach me patience and strength, cause Aaron has enough for the both of us! I don't know what I did to deserve such an amazing man like him!! And amazing kids are just the cherry on top!!

Things just keep on getting better!............ Now if the rain would just stop!

No comments: