Thursday, October 19, 2006

Blushing Bride.



This is not the dress. I got the dress but this is not the one. I can see all the emails from people saying that "Aaron is going to see the dress".. and our relationship is going to be doomed, so NO ONE PANIC. This isn't the dress. This one was pretty but it didn't make the cut. I think it makes me look a little bit short. Zoe and I together is the reason I chose to include this photo, and because I wanted to update everyone on the wedding plans.

I am so excited about the wedding! I am soooo over the top excited! I have the dress, the honeymoon is booked! We are getting married at the golf course by my work, and the reception will be in their banquet hall. We have some choices about the food, all chicken choices. We will probably decide that within the next few weeks. Our colors will be pink and chocolate. I have so many ideas about the cake. It's my dream to have like the most glorious Martha Stewart wedding, and while staying within our budget, it looks like it will be really close. And Zoe will be my little maid of honor. She is tickled pink about that.
Aaron will have Sid as his best man. Our other attendants will be Jennifer, Lacey, Nicole and Bridget on my side. Kayla, Ashley, and McKenzie will be flower girls. Aaron will have Ryan, Robert, Kyle and Lonnie on his side. Can you imagine Sid and Aaron looking so handsome in their tuxedos with the chocolate ties and the pink hydrangea boutineers.
Oh! That reminds me, the flowers will be pink hydrangeas with pink roses. Very full heads on the hydrangeas cut the cost dramatically, then just Zoe and I will have roses inner mixed.
I need to buy Aaron's ring. I wanna get something engraved inside to surprise him, but I am not sure what yet.
Everyone has told me that nothing will go as planned at the wedding and I can tell you right now that I am not going to be one of those horrid Bridzilla's everyone talks about. There is one goal for that day, and that will happen not matter what else goes on. I love Aaron so much and am looking so forward to being the kind of wife God has intended me to be. I couldn't imagine my life without Aaron in it. I almost feel like we share a heart already, and cannot wait for our souls to become one after we are married.

Our relationship has been blessed by our Lord, Jesus Christ. About three years ago, I prayed for God to bring a man into my life that would be the perfect husband for me and the perfect dad for the kids. I was very specific in what I asked for. Someone with intelligence, a gentle soul, yet strong and protective, who would love God with all his heart, and love us so completely for who we are. And I met Aaron almost immedialty after that. We didn't start dating right away, but I can say that we noticed each other, and became friends first. When we did start dating, it didn't take long at all for me to realize God had heard me and answered my prayer in a huge way! What a great comfort it is to know that we have God on our side. When we do things the way God wants us to, he will continue to bless us. I cannot say enough good things about Aaron! He makes me want to be a better person, and give, give, give to him. He is so deserving of the best kind of life, and with prayer, and trust in God's plan, I will be the perfect person to give it to him. If he knew how hard I strive to make him happy.

To put it simply, I cannot wait to be his wife. And he my husband.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're the best