Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Photo Shoot With Lacey

SO my best freind Lacey takes really good pictures for fun with her really good camera! She had asked to take some of Aubrey. It has taken me a while to get it together enough to have her over. Well last week she came over and these "fun" pics that were just taken in my front yard are melting my heart! Her talent is unreal!! And my little 3 month old baby is so precious!





As soon as she was done she showed me a few- I had NO IDEA how amazing they were going to be! I am so thankful for Lacey and that she shares her amazing talent with me!

My Baby Aubrey Grace forever captured in time as my rolly little 3 month old!


Sisters :)




Daddy holding Aubrey's tiny feet!



This one makes my heart hurt!

Those little tiny fingers will one day hang onto a different set of rings!






FUN! "Grandma's Girl!" Nanny bought her these bloomers! SO cute!





Magical! I love this one!



Daddy's Girl!








My treasure, My heart!




The night before Lacey came over, I sat up in the middle of the night rocking this little one to sleep, and fretttting about these pictures, hoping Lacey would be able to work with the plainess of an infant photo shoot in a front yard....I needn't have worried- Lacey is so blessed!




All 3 of my babies! I love that Lacey takes the time and care to share her talents with me! I think she could quit her day job today and photograph babies fulltime!


No comments: