Friday, July 09, 2010

Girls Just Want.....Really Cute Stuff

I follow a lot of other blogs, and not too long ago, one of those blogs asked people who make things to post a link to there sites. That is when I came across something so cute, I knew I had to have it! Christy Hutchins makes the cutest wipee cases I have ever seen in my life!! And they are really reasonably priced. I think I may have to order one from now on for everyone I know that has a baby coming.
I contacted Christy not long after seeing the wipee case and in no time, she made one up for Aubrey......

I mean how stinking cute is that!! She has a ton of different designs featured on her blog with all sorts of color schemes. I love the way it turned out! She is very creative and super sweet! Now with Aubrey so close to being here, I will toss it in the bag that is going to the hospital with us.

Contact her if you want one too! These would make the cutest gifts!!

www.sassystoragecase.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Christy said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH for this great post! I so appreciate it and am thrilled with the outcome too! It's my favorite thus far. Hang in there on your pregnancy! I, too, was put on bedrest with my son..that is definitely hard! GOD BLESS!