Sunday, July 25, 2010

Completley Ready

Tomorrow morning, Aaron and I will drive to the hospital, all giggly, and ready for my induction. I am due to be there at 5 AM- not sure they will actually start at that time, but, maybe something will be started by 6. LOL

I have to say, we cannot wait to meet this sweet little angel baby!

Mama is READY, Aaron is ready!, Zoe is ready, and Sid is ready.

The house is ready.

The crib is ready.

Car seat, diaper genie, tiny little booties are all ready.

Hospital bag is ready, gifts for Sid and Zoe are ready, camera is ready.

I think Aubrey is ready too.

The last sonogram showed her lungs were very active :) The sono tech said she has hair and guesstimated about 8 lbs, or just under. I guess tomorrow we will see :) I have been having full blown contractions- just not in any sort of pattern. Due to my bed rest, I notice every little pain, and I immediately think- is this it? And wait for some sort of pattern. But nothing. Hopefully they will have helped me dilate even more, so that things progress quickly.

Next post should be pics of Aubrey, and all about her delivery!!

AND daddy's birthday- he will be 25 Tuesday :)

No comments: