Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Renewing Me while God Renews the Earth

Happy 2009! I realize I have been a really bad blogger. I do not feel as though I have such a huge following that I owe too much of an explanation. If you read this you also talk to me all the time- you know what I have been doing.

I am so excited about the new year I can barley stand still long enough to write about it. This year has started as most have in the past- busy to the brim and crazy Texas weather. But I think this year has big changes for me and my family. I don't want to get into to much of that now, as I am (as always) typing this while doing a million other things- and I don't have time to get into all the details. But more on that to come.

I love the idea of the New Year. I love the idea of a fresh start. Anything that you did horribly last year, or lost or gave up on- here is your chance to make fresh of it! People are all so optimistic this time of year. It is like a do-over! But bigger and better and much more ambitious.

I think about how God wipes your slate clean when you accept him as your Lord and Savior into your heart and vow to follow him. And again and again many times after that. Now that's the ultimate do -over.

This year I wanna renew myself, renew my passion for the Lord, renew my body, renew my outlook, renew my goals. I am ready for a whole new year~!

I am looking forward to sharing so much more! I will try better to update more often.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

you go girl! I can't wait to read more about what you are doing this year! It's going to be a great year!!