Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I am Loving all this Rain!

We have had some rain the past few weeks and that has been a welcome change to the regular Texas summer- it is sweltering at 100 degrees, and up! We have had a wonderful summer. Aaron finished his semester, and he will start back the same day as the kids (8/25) BACK TO SCHOOL for all!! Aaron and I have been so happy with the cooler tempuratures, we have been doing some house repairs and we are so in the mood for fall. Aaron has definaltly pulled me over to his way of thinking, Fall is the best time of year (although I will always be a summer girl).

The kids and I went to Kansas and had a wonderful time visiting Jennifer and her family! Here are some of my favorite pictures:






They look really happy don't they? We had a great time, but we were also happy to be home! We went to a whole bunch of baseball games this past weekend. Here are some of my favorite pictures:


No comments: