Sunday, December 02, 2007

Big and Small All Things are His

The kids were baptized at church last night! They were baptized in the same tank that me and Aaron were baptized, by the same pastor! What an amazing experience! They have accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior and have decided to follow him all the days of their lives!! We couldn't be prouder of these two amazing kids! They blow me away with there understanding, and their courage! As we embark on this new Christmas season with so much to celebrate (birth of Jesus, marriage, unity of a new family, the house) this gift of their salvation is more than I could have asked for any gift!!! I have said it once, and I will say it again! We are so blessed! Glory to the Lord!! We all went out to dinner to celebrate afterwards, and have a great time!

Now the busy hustle and bustle of December is here! I have to do lists for my to do lists! I am beyond busy!! My mind is in a million different places! I am so excited for all of the delightful things this New Year will hold for us!! My amazing husband who does so much in a day has still made time to make sure that the kids and I are happy and that we know how much he loves us!!And Christmas is just my absolute favorite time of year!

So, here I go to create on more to do list and I will keep everyone posted on my progress!! Merry Christmas to everyone, and never forget the reason of the season!!

No comments: